Renaissance

As I get in this bandwagon of writing about what had happened in 2010 and what will happen in 2011, I decided to make it simple and bulleted. Moreover, instead of focusing on what had happened, I’ll direct it all to what COULD HAVE happened; and instead of what will happen, it will all be WHAT MUST happen.

What could have happened?
  1. Really pushed for my CSCP to be processed. I could have asked help from my Operations Manager instead of depending it all on my supervisor who clearly betrayed me. Having said this, I should have not trusted her at all. I was clouded by the friendship that we had.
  2. Not lost my cool. I could have continued to go out and party to meet people and I should have not stayed at home during days off watching TV series and movies all by myself.
  3. Freed myself earlier. I could have moved out of the tower where I was staying while I was waiting for my lateral transfer to get materialised. I could have hastened that moving on process.
  4. Stuck to my standards. I could have stayed single instead of having had allowed some impertinent gay guys who had just the looks but no money nor career to brag got into my life and just ruined it after 3 weeks or so. I could have saved myself from the self-pity and self-doubt.
What must happen?
  1. It’s a fresh start for my career. I can strive harder and make sure to always perform as I have always done in my entire life to get to the place where I wanted. If one account wasted my performance, I must make sure that the account where I am in right now won’t.
  2. Living in the metro now gives me more opportunity to party, and even harder. Let’s just say, the tiger in me will surely rule the metro jungle. I must make sure that my days off will never be dull again. As what I’ve stated in my status just recently, 2011 will be a year of more fun and excitement, meaning more flirting.
  3. No more fretting too much on something or someone. I must shake things off in a quicker way this time. Drama has always been with me since I broke up with some dirt bag. It’s time to let go and embrace more of practicality and if really needed, apathy.
  4. Standards will rule. Everything I do will be guided by my standards. Be it with how I choose the food I eat, the clothes I wear, the friends I want to be with, or even with who I want to flirt with. I must make sure everything that I do will make me happy. No more sacrificing these and those. I am my own destiny.
And as I read back the things that I have just written and I know for those who read this might share the same sentiment that there is anger or negativity, but for me it’s all about positivity. 2011 will be a year of joy. My career, my lifestyle, even my family life and love life will bloom. I guess I need to thank 2010 for the pain and sorrows because if it was not for it, I am not the person that I am now.#IamwhoIam #IamwhatIam

Comments

Popular Posts