First Phase with "YOU"

It started out with a movie date and then coffee date, and so many other dates came too. Until now, we're still dating and I am not complaining. This is what I call the first phase with you. We are both not in a hurry because we're matured enough to want to know each other first before we even be officially together. 

I like it when we see each other. I feel very ecstatic when I am with you. When we're both busy, a simple text or quick call from you stresses me out, and I hope it does the same effect to you too. It's as if, as I quote it from you, "You're starting to be a part of my everyday life." And yes! Slowly, that's what's happening. When I wake up, I first think about you. For the entire day, as long as I am breathing, I think about nothing but you. I think about you even when I am too busy doing something that is work-related. If this is what they call being cheesy, then I am guilty. 

We just had our first issue, well I guess, we can call it our first trial. I don't want to write about it here because I want to read this post someday without even remembering what had happened. The important thing is that we're both moving on. You promised to stop doing that and I promised to start doing something else too. We must keep our promises. We will work on our promises together.

Thus, this is our first phase. We are starting out with dating and keeping our promises. Two very important things to experience before we even get together officially. These two things will help us build trust toward each other because as we get to know each other, we understand each other's actions and as we get to keep our promises, we get to build the strongest possible foundation of our our future relationship. Yes, our first phase is weird for those who do not understand, but for us, this phase for our each other's sake. Anyway, we're the ones getting in that relationship so we should know better. 

Comments

Popular Posts