Why just 24 hours a day? [unedited]

Originally, I wanted to post this as a status only but I can't help it. I want to explain things further. I just feel so stressed out with all the things happening right now. 

Being in the metro is not easy. The traffic is always jammed and it kills me. Pollution is negatively overwhelming. Since I got here, I learned that I need to change some things in my daily routine. Yet, regardless of my effort I feel like time is really just not enough. I can't be NOT sleeping all the time just to do the things that I need to do. 

Yes, everything right now is so scheduled. I schedule my shower, my gym, my twitter-ing, my net surfing, and so many other. Every activity is limited to a certain number of minutes or hours. Unlike before, it's like I have all the time in the world. Since I got here, it feels like time had abandoned me.

I get stressed out because of work. The account I am in right now is not suited for me. It's somewhat technical and I love finance/sales. That's where I excel. So work stress plus this daily stress of getting through each day in a very tightly scheduled manner is something I only hope not to take its toll soon. 

Well, basically that's all that I want to express right now. This is something I thought of just at random. As the cliche goes, everything has its purpose. I just hope that this stressful lifestyle has a purpose too, and it must be a very good one.

Comments

Popular Posts