Fit, just right

Who said I am starving myself? For the 411 of everyone, I am not starving myself. It only seems to be that way because first I don’t take breakfast and I trimmed down my food intake but I do not starve myself.

My day starts at 1am when my alarm starts off, and I arrived at the office around 2:00-2:15am, and personally, I don’t feel like eating at that time so I only always have my caramel macchiato from the coffee machine. So really, breakfast is not in my vocabulary. My lunch time for the shift is always scheduled around 7am and in the regular world, it’s just breakfast so by that time, I eat. If I am  in the mood, I eat a full meal with dessert but I am not in the mood to eat, I just get a sachet of oatmeal and mix it with hot water. When I get home, I got to the gym and stay there for about 20-30mins, or sometimes longer. After that, it is not advisable to eat yet so I wait for about an hour or two before get to eat. When I eat, I eat whatever is available. Most of the time, I eat bread or biscuit but rarely rice meal. Never to forget, my daily glass of hot chocolate with Nesvita Pro-Bone milk.

Having said all theses, I do not think I am starving myself. It’s just that I am determined to lose weight. Besides, starving is not eating at all, and I still eat. People only say I am starving myself is because I eat lesser than I usually eat before, and that means no more fast food and buffet of my favourites. 


Comments

Popular Posts