Let's start

This is my first post and usually I want my first to be always special. However this time, this post is unedited. I want things to be raw and thoughts to just flow (with no bars hold).

I just deleted my Facebook account and I know it's not the best thing to do yet I find it necessary. A twitter friend affirmed that it's not social suicide after I tweeted:

: wanting to delete my FB profile without telling my family, friends, and relatives.. then ostracize mahself from society.social suicide!
 @ it isn't.that's exactly what I did.


And so the tweeting went on about it, then finally decided that it would be the best thing to do, and also to start anew.

I know a lot of things will still change in the future and it's not that I don't want to be remembered or be ostracized, I just want to get away from all the hullabaloo of social networking. If there will be a need to re-establish it in the future, then I'll do it if the urgency arise but for now, let it just be deleted. So, to all my friends who can read this, let's start!

========================================================
PS
As of today December 5, 2010, I decided to re-activate my Facebook account.

Comments

Popular Posts